Believe it because it is true, I accepted “average” as a way of being for years. It was apart of who I was until I awakened to the reality that I was living a lie. The lie had successfully deceived me into thinking that managing mediocrity was to be expected and playing small was normal because most everyone did. The lie’s name is “average” and its nickname is ordinary.
Really? Who wants to be average, live average, and experience average results in life? Not me and I’m sure not you.
If you ask the question, “Who wants to reach the top in life?” most everyone would say proclaim loudly that they desire to. But the reality still remains many settle for average because they haven’t identified the daily habits in their lives that are consistent with living an average life.FYI: Just in case you weren’t aware…..average is simply the top of the bottom. I REPEAT….”Average is the top of the bottom so WHFYIY settle for average when greater is within your reach?
I played small for years because I saw myself as inferior, less than, and not good enough but THANK GOD I now know and understand who I am, my purpose, and why I must never settle for “average”. You and I were created in God’s image and average IS NO where in Him.
Just in case you’re ever tempted to settle for average….ALWAYS REMEMBER:
- The AVERAGE person makes excuses, that’s why they accomplish little.
- The AVERAGE person see failure as final versus seeing it as an opportunity to grow stronger.
- The AVERAGE person compare themselves to others rather than accepting that they possess greatness.
- The AVERAGE person talks a good game but rarely takes action.
- The AVERAGE person tries to compete with others rather than celebrating and completing others.
- The AVERAGE person complains and blames others but never takes responsibility for there decisions.
- The AVERAGE person will never reach the top because they see the bottom as their top.
Never settle for average because to settle is to agree that the bottom is good enough for you. YOU are not only ABOVE-average but you are EXTRA-ordinary.
#WealthDominator…. Live Life With Options