If I were to ask you the question, “What does wealth mean to you?” what would be your reply? Would you limit wealth to money and material possessions only or would you include all aspects of your life that many exclude from their definition of wealth?
BusinessDictionary.com has a definition of wealth that I think is appropriate for our discussion. It defines wealth as a tangible or intangible thing that makes a person, family, or group better off.
So, if I gave you one billion dollars but you had to take stage 3 cancer with the acceptance of the money, would you consider yourself wealthy? Certainly not according to BusinessDictionary.com’s definition wealth in and of itself is a lifestyle, it is a way of being. Wealth is life with options. It is the ability to create abundance in every area of life.
Every area? Yes, every area. There are five areas of life that I focus on and suggest that you focus on that makes one a complete being. Those areas are Spiritual, Health, Wealth (financially), Love and Happiness. Those that master those areas are truly “Wealthy.”
Let’s examine five the five areas:
- Spiritual – In life we can do nothing of ourselves. Your spiritual growth and relationship with God will set the foundation for the other four areas of wealth. You have to feed your spirit man through meditating on the word of God like you would feed your natural man with nutritional meals daily.
- Social – Yes, you are your greatest asset, but relationships are the second greatest asset that you will ever have. Money used wisely can become an asset but it carries little value when compared to the richness you receive from loving relationships. Value your relationships because with them comes intangible wealth, which is love.
- Physical (Health) – What is money without health? Useless. Why? Because when you lack the capacity to enjoy the things in life it can lead to depression, in addition to other negative emotions of torment. When you place a high value on your health it results in nutritional eating, consistent exercise, rest, and relaxation.
- Financial – It’s not how much money you can create, it’s how much you can multiply and keep. Every dollar you create should be assigned a task: whether it will be an investment in a product or company, toward your child’s education, pay off a debt, etc. In other words, know where your money is going, where it’s coming from, and how it can work for you. Remember, save a portion of everything you earn, protect your credit, and use wisdom when investing.
- Emotional – Relax, Revive, and Restore. Many of us wear many hats in life or take on task that often leads to feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or confused. In order to revive and restore yourself you must take out time to relax by withdrawing from all the many task you have on your calendar. If you haven’t already done so add yourself to your calendar daily. Create some you time for yourself.
As you can see, true wealth is obtained by addition. The components of “true wealth” include more than just the financial part of the equation. How many actor, actress, rich or famous people seem to have the world by the tail only to lead a quiet and miserable life that they fill with drugs, alcohol and deviant behavior?
You deserve a better life. Everyone wants the good life but very few people every discover it. In this article, I have revealed the keys to getting the “Good Life!”
The rest is up to you. Go conquer your destiny!!
#WealthDominator…. Live Life With Options